Invitation Letters & Visas :
If you need a travel visa to Singapore , we will be glad to issue an invitation letter to support your visa application.
Letter of Invitation:
A Letter of Invitation is a proof that your paper submission and registration application are accepted by the conference committee board. It will be stated in English and may help with your visa application. However, it does not guarantee you a visa.
Invitation letters will only be issued once your registration and payment have been completed.
Invitation letters will be sent by e-mail : email@example.com
In order to request an invitation letter, just e-mail us with the following data:
- a good-quality scan of your passport (.pdf or image format)
- surname/family name and given names, exactly as they appear in your passport
- contacts: e-mail, phone number and (if available) fax number
- affiliation/organization: name, address, country, and the position you hold/occupy
- any additional information you may think is relevant to your application
For those who require a visa, please note that the Organizing Committee has no control over the visa application process, or the decision of the visa adjudicator in the embassy or consulate. The conference cannot be responsible for actual visa issuances. The process length varies from individuals, you’re strongly advised to start your application as soon as you can.
Should your application be denied, We cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will we engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant.